Where? Michipicoten High School
4:30 pm until 6:30 pm.
Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
What to do?
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Leave your valuables at home.
- Remember the talk test. If you can’t walk and talk you should slow down.
- Unsure how to get started? Call Shelley or Shirley at 705-856-1313.
- Shelley for your enthusiastic support all these years
- Algoma District School Board and their caring MHS staff
- Ministry of Health Nurse Practitioner Program
- Lady Dunn Health Centre
- Wawa Family Health Team