Treatment and support is provided by a Registered Nurse trained in smoking cessation, with a focus on decreasing the prevalence of smoking and tobacco use.
Your journey through the program will include:
- Choosing a Smoking cessation Aid
- Setting Your Quit Date
- Individualized follow up appointments for support and counseling
- Preparation for Your Quit Date
- Support in your First Few Weeks as a Non-Smoker
- Helping you to remain smoke free
To register for this program, please phone 705 856 1313 to make an appointment.
Remember, quitting smoking is one of the most important thing you can do for your health!
Canadian Lung association
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health